1GJ are proud of their families, class and school!

Monday 23rd June | 12 comments
0

Today 1GJ led the ethos assembly. This week’s statement is – I am proud of my family, class and school. The class used 2Publish to draw their families and write about why they are proud of them. During the assembly each child’s work was shown on the screen and they read their own writing. The class also showed the school their coat of arms designs. The children had chosen colours and pictures to represent their class – some designs even included our class pets! It was a fabulous assembly and Mrs Galbraith and I can certainly say that we are proud of 1GJ.

12 responses to “1GJ are proud of their families, class and school!”

1. alexgalbraith says:

Fantastic work. I am very proud of you all leading an assembly. Well done.

2. Sarah (Heather's Mum) says:

Wow what fantastic work. The class should be very proud of themselves. I know we are all very proud of them too 🙂

3. Suzanne (Heather's distant Canadian cousin) says:

Great work. Very impressive that you all led an assembly. You should all be proud.

4. Nahed (Umayyahs mum) says:

Excellent work. Very proud of you all and all your hard work.

5. Cheryl- summers mum says:

I loved reading the work summer brought home. It made me laugh. Its pride of place on my fridge! Fabulous writing, & excellent sounding out when writing, the oxford dictionary need telling all words should be written the way they sound, it makes reading & writing much more fun. Well done to you all 🙂

6. Nadine (Macey's mum) says:

Class assembly…….brilliant !! Well done 1GJ. Thank you very much for sharing how proud you are of your families. You all have great confidence standing up and reading out aloud in assembly, I wonder how many aspiring teachers will come out of 1GJ? 🙂 absolutely marvelous

7. Rosie (Amelia's Mum) says:

We were very touched when Amelia brought her work home – even down to her sister Maisie’s T-shirt. ‘I’ve got my pop t-shirt on!’ – and there was a basket of popcorn with the ‘pop’ written on it.

8. 1GJ says:

Thank you for looking at our blog. It is a pleasure to read your comments. We enjoyed reading our work to the school. We were a bit nervous but in the end it was a great assembly. Please keep adding comments on our blog so that we get dojo points.

9. Michael (Elizabeth's daddy) says:

Lovely work – brought a tear or two to my eye when Elizabeth showed me it.

Well done for doing an assembly on your own! How brave are you all?

10. Claire Brennan (Evie's mum) says:

Brilliant work – you should all be very proud of yourselves!
    We loved Evie’s picture of why she is proud of her family. We are very proud of her for lots of reasons and Max is very proud of his super big sister, especially as she can make him giggle!

11. Nina says:

I liked leading an assembly. It was fun showing what the ethos statement was and what it ment.

12. jasroop says:

I liked reading my pitecher and I liked liden asemble.