We believe in you 1GJ!

Monday 21st July | 14 comments
0

Today has been a day to reflect on Year 1 and look forward to new experiences in Year 2.

We hope that the children achieve all that they wish for in their Year 2 learning journey and beyond.

Believe in yourselves 1GJ – you are fantastic!

14 responses to “We believe in you 1GJ!”

1. Karan (Manroop's Mum) says:

We believe in you too! Well done 1GJ! Your singing was fantastic and Manroop enjoyed taking part. Great Stuff!

2. Ollie Webster says:

I really enjoyed it when I sang – hope I impressed you with my singing ! I had a great time and I hope I will still see everyone in year 2.

3. Kate (Charlie's mum) says:

Lovely! 1GJ is such a wonderful group of friends who believe in each other and in themselves. You are all going to have a fantastic time in Year 2.

4. Marion (Phoebe's Mum) says:

Oh 1GJ what lovely singing voices you all have! Well done everyone! Enjoy your summer holidays!

5. Zoe (Ruby's mum) says:

Lovely singing 1GJ. Have a lovely summer holidays x

6. janefisher says:

What wonderful singing! I’m so glad that you all believe in yourselves. I believe in you all too and I am really looking forward to you all being in 2f next year! I believe we will have an awesome year! Have a wonderful summer holiday, from Mrs Fisher 🙂

7. Mr Harris says:

Fantastic. Lovely happy photos and a good performance. Well done! Have a great holiday and then I am sure that you will be a great Year 2 class. Thank you for working so hard and being the best that you can be!

8. Amanda O'Donnell says:

What a lovely video and some fantastic singing! Well done 1GJ!

9. Chloe A-C says:

What beautiful children, what a fantastic class, what an amazing year! Thank you 1GJ, Mrs James, Mrs Galbraith, Mrs Purfield, Mrs Kaur, Miss Hainsworth and Miss Morgan – and anyone I’ve missed. Love our school! x

10. Nadine Armitage says:

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!! You should all be very proud of yourselves 1GJ, and well done on such a wonderful performance. I am sure you will all continue to be the best you can be in Year 2. You are an inspiration 🙂

11. Nina's Nana & Grampy Jools says:

Lovely, wonderful singing, good luck to all for your new school year xx

12. Kirsty Shepherd says:

Brought a tear to my eye! What a lovely song and great singing and artwork! It’s been so lovely to share the year with all the children and the fantastic teachers and staff. Thank you.

13. Charlie's Mamo says:

Thank you for sharing so we could see this in Canada, absolutely delightful.

14. jasroop says:

I liked sing it was fun and it was my favrite song