Bandages and pulses!

Wednesday 25th February | 12 comments
0

The children really enjoyed their talk from Adele, Sally’s Mum, who is a nurse in a hospital. They were all interested in her uniform and all her equipment. They all tried to find their pulse – some of them got worried when they couldn’t find it! Adele also told them how important it is to wash their hands thoroughly and taught them the correct way. We would like to say a big “thank you” to Adele for giving up her time to come and talk to the children.

12 responses to “Bandages and pulses!”

1. Mr Harris says:

Many thanks for coming Adele. This will have been a great start to their topic.

2. Katie NW's Dad says:

Looks like year 1 had fun today and I’ll know who to ask for help next time I injure myself

3. Lewis' mum says:

Lewis said he really enjoyed Sally’s mum coming in and he learnt a lot . Thanks Adele .

4. Laura's mum says:

Laura really enjoyed having her hand bandaged up!! She wants to learn how to do it on other people now…..thanks Adele.

5. Toby and Erin says:

Good effort Adele.
    Erin loved your talk and loves playing in the hospital.

6. Adele Bowden says:

I really enjoyed visiting school. I am glad the children enjoyed it too, they asked lots of good questions and were very well behaved. I hope you enjoy the rest of your topic and remember to wash your hands!
    Adele x

7. Vicky Martin says:

Looks like this was very educational and fun.

8. pareen says:

Pareen really enjoyed it…..specially how to find their pulse… big thanks to Adele…..

9. pareen says:

Pareen really enjoyed it…..specially how to find their pulse…..big thank you to Adele…..

10. Alison Thornton says:

Joseph was thrilled with Adele’s visit and is very keen to practise bandaging!
    Thanks Adele

11. Maya's mum says:

Maya really enjoyed the day, I think it’s great for children to learn about healthcare, it looks very interesting. Thank you Adele

12. Isaac's Mum says:

Isaac was very keen to show us how to locate his pulse. Thank you Adele, he had a fab session.